In a turbulent and competitive economy, change is the only constant. Organizations need to allocate and utilize resources efficiently to secure suitability and prosperity; therefore, continuous planning and strategizing is a necessity. Strategic planning aims to assess new programs/projects, expand the current business operations, or exit current ventures.
STRATEGIC & BUSINESS PLANS
- Need a strategic roadmap to govern all initiatives?
- Having the same mission, vision, logo for the last 20 years? Is it time for a new change?
- Thinking of entering a new market and introducing new product/service offerings?
- Are you planning to incur capital expenditure in the current operations and need guidance to assess such a decision?
In a volatile and ever-changing market, corporate and government entities will have to respond by modifying markets and offerings. In that sense, a "strategy" should support an entity in the change by aligning all activities, efforts, operations, and values to eventually drive financial results.
All organizations set expectations and objectives for financial performance, strategic plans, and arrive with parameters that monitor the progress towards such goals. .
Our team is into the following:
- Developing corporate and business unit strategies and targets
- Developing customer/ product/ channels’ strategies and targets
- Developing action plans and implanting roadmaps
Business plans represent the blueprint that defines the significant elements of running a business, initiative, or a project as it gives answers to questions like:
- What kind of resources needed?
- What are the lines of communication and detailed organizational structure?
- What is the Information technology plan to support the expansion or upgrade?
- What marketing activities and tactics required to achieve goals?
- What is the action plan to carry out the strategy and what are the Key Performance Indicators -KPI?
- What is the overall financial plan & financial assessment for the upgrade plan?
VALUATION (INVESTMENT PITCHES)
Investing and disinvesting are among the most critical decisions that different entities and corporations take every day. Organizations always need to find ways to survive and prosper by reserving the right portfolio with the best investment combination.
Shifts in ownership also occur, and investors need to estimate the value of their investment stakes correctly, especially when one of them is exiting or joining. A business valuation report prepared by analyzing historical data and forecasted data would help to evaluate a project's or a venture's intrinsic value.