Whether the decision is to expand to new markets or segments, to start a new venture or to initiate a new product line the best approach to assess & arrive at the best decision is via feasibility studies. CRIF D&B enjoys a substantial business database rich with information that allows for robust market investigation.
Feasibility studies give answers to questions like:
- What are the risks? Moreover, what is the expected return?
- How good is the demand? How bad is the competition?
- What profit margins to expect for the next five years in the best approximation?
- After investing money, how much time needed to break even?
- What is the business net value in the present given all supply and demand factors?
- What is the primary layout of the new operations? Where to be located? Whom to hire?
Attending to clients' needs is the top priorities of all missions; hence, unique customization to the usual scope is achievable. Some clients have full market insights and know how to operate but cannot articulate a financial model or a budget. We will tailor our service to include a financial plan only.