Life here at D&B has
never been better
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey, and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are taking steps to transform our culture into one that activates our people’s very best work. We are exploring what needs to change to accelerate creativity and innovation. We are challenging ourselves to think differently about how we interact. Basically, we are re-writing the rules of our own engagement.
Our New (and Unusual!) Core Values
Our values aren't just words on a wall; they're actually the bedrock of our culture and truly shape the way we interact with one another and how we approach our work. They reflect a company that puts relationships first. Our global family is:
- Data Inspired: We're passionate about the power of data. It's at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious: We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous: We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.
Building a forward-leaning culture where people come first:
Now, more than ever, we're focused on building a strong and supportive culture where people feel empowered, aren't afraid to fail, bring their true selves to work, and take time to recover when needed. A few examples:
- We eliminated layers and flattened the structure of our organization so that our leaders are approachable and more in tune with our people.
- Our 'Sustainable High Performance' program offers resources and support to our employees in 4 key areas to support personal growth: movement, mindset, nutrition and recovery.
- Dress For Your Day: We evolved our approach to our dress policy. We wear what makes sense for our day.
No performance reviews and streamlined process
In the spirit of getting lean and agile, we've either eliminated or re-engineered ways of working to unleash our full potential, innovation and speed.
- Performance Reviews: We don't have any anymore! We eliminated traditional performance reviews in favor of a more continuous dialogue between team members and their managers.
- Just Enough Process: We've gained efficiencies after implementing 'just enough process' to get a job off the ground. The results are refreshing and liberating.
- Our Agile Transformation: We are transitioning more of our teams toward iterative and Lean-Agile methods.